The interact Education Clinical Lab is a turn-key solution for Universities and Educators looking to grow their program through innovative teaching techniques and Clinician collaborations. A variety of lab options are available. These options range from the Standard Lab to a complete Cloud based solution. The interact Clinical Lab is your gateway to improving and enhancing your students valuable skills. The solution provides a virtual learning environment as well as a forum for students to learn from Clinician experts. The interact Clinical Lab also fosters collaboration between educators and Clinicians with the purpose of developing new skills and processes. Some uses for the interact Clinical Lab are:
- Play Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Sports Counseling
- Literacy Work
- Teacher Evaluations – Extending Field-Based Experiences
- Student Counseling Coaching
Always available, students can log in to their profile 24/7 and view Professors critics and notes.
- Students can allow Professors and Clinicians to view their videos for critiquing.
- Completely customized to your University including school logos and branding.
- Secure log in for Students, Professors, and Clinicians
- Live interaction and communication
- Live or post recording video embedded notes
- Ideal in simulation and role-play environments
- Debrief sessions available in 60 seconds
- Capability to import class rosters from your learning management system (e.g., Blackboard, Canvas, etc.) via an excel or .csv format.
- No cluster of tapes or DVD’s. All video sessions are securely stored directly on the server or in the Cloud, and can be accessed via the web.
- Always available, students can log in to their profile 24/7 and view Professors critics and notes.
- Students can allow Clinicians to view their videos for critiquing and debriefing.
- Professors have the ability to critique students on their own time from any web accessible computer, solving the problems of scheduling conflicts between Professors and their students.
- Professors have the ability to add anecdotal notes that are hyperlinked to the exact time the action in which the Professor is critiquing occurred. This feature allows the students to not only hear from the Professor the areas they fall short or excel in, but also view the instances where they happened.
- Clinicians have the ability to view and critique the videos of students which they are working.
- Professors/Administrators have the ability to give Clinicians access to the system to view student videos.
- Clinicians have access to the lab for on campus trials. This will allow Clinicians to access their own personal videos back at their office.
Western Kentucky School of Education and Psychology Testimonial